Sunday 10 August 2008

Woke up early again..

Woke up early again today.....

Been having very strange dreams lately. If  I'm not being chased by wild boars across the hills of an imaginary village between Freeland and Barnard Gate, I'm talking to a man who every time he coughs  a little bumble bee buzzes  out of his mouth.
I should have listened to the villagers when they said "if the boars don't get you, then the herd of camels will". Sure enough the Camels are lurking in the distance, just out of my vision but they're there alright.
I guess it's lucky that I can fly. It's also handy that I can put forcefields around myself and move objects with my mind. It doesn't help with getting back home though.
The Bee man keeps apologising as he coughs a swarm around us and mumbles something about there being no Taxis from here.

My Mum dropped round my old leather jacket yesterday. It's one of those heavy metal biker jackets that you wear if you're into Iron Maiden. We bought two of them, me and my brother at Finmere market when we we're kids. They never really looked that cool, even then.
I think I shall test one out around town on the C90. It might make me look a bit more dangerous.

see you later
Jamie




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whaddaya mean? Those METAL RAWK AND RAWL biker jackets are ace!
better than your skinny military libertines blazer behaviour!