Monday 18 August 2008

Stolen C90

O.k. bit of a blow today.
My Honda C90 was stolen from outside work. 
My fault I guess, I only locked it to the railings with a bike lock, and that bike lock did have a chunk out of it from a previous attempted stealing.
My fault then, oh and the person who stole it, yeah actually mostly not my fault, mostly the fault of the person who stole it.
Anyway it's not about blame and fault it's about revenge.
So I went out trying to find the C90 this evening, not satisfied with just telling the Police about it, I wanted to do something.
I must have thought I was Edward Woodward from the Equaliser or something, because before I knew it I was asking questions of young scamps in the wrong part of town and chasing some punk in my car who I'm pretty sure was riding my bike, only minus the number plate and lights. 
Needless to say I lost the punk, probably for the best, I'm not actually sure what I could have done if I had caught him, apart from maybe getting beaten to death.

So here I am one week to go until we leave on our adventure and I have lost my stead.

easy now we'll make this right
Jamie 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can do it darling.

Revenge is sweet.

I'll plot the young punks gruesome and very timely demise, you focus on getting a new stead.